Thursday, November 13, 2008

A welcome of sorts

I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Steven. I like penguins and I am very good at procrastinating. But those two things will probably not be at the forefront of my posts here at Penguins and Procrastination. Here, you will find me discussing things that interest and inspire me, or perhaps things that I find amusing or repulsive. Who knows, really... I'll just let the blog lead me where it leads me. I hope you'll find some of what I say entertaining or thought provoking. And if not, so be it. Either way, please feel free at any point to comment. I appreciate any and all voices that chime in.

Enjoy!

~Steven

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uh Steven I love the name of your blog. Penguins and Procrastination...brilliance. Two things I too, like/am good at!

I'm looking forward to reading your posts as they come! :)